Student Activities Awards
- Outstanding Student Volunteer Award – Mr. Sahil Sameer, MEC & Mr. Kishore C M, SIMAT – For significant contribution to student services beyond their responsibilities and to the section as a whole by innovative activities taking the section to spotlight in the global arena
- Outstanding Student WIE Volunteer Award – Ms. Ananya R, LBSITW & Ms. Athira M, ASIET – For significant and innovative contributions to the women student engineer community beyond their responsibility
- Outstanding Student Branch Counsellor Award – Prof. Raju M – For significant contributions towards upbringing a dormant College of Engineering, Karunagapally student branch to the vibrancy of receiving the R10 Outstanding SB award in a few years
- Best Student Event – ISQIP (College of Engineering, Chengannur) – For setting the standards high in the overall quality, conduct, implementation and impact of an event, by providing excellent opportunities to the students of the Section in a sustainable manner, thereby setting a benchmark for student events in the section.
- Outstanding Student Branch Award –
- Govt. College of Engineering, Kannur – For the exceptional growth and quality in activities engaging the members of the SB and for organizing high impact events for benefit of the Student Community at large.
- College of Engineering Chengannur – For setting the milestone high in terms of technical and professional activities engaging the members of the SB and for organizing high impact events for benefit of the Student Community at large.
- R10 SYWL Congress 2018, Bali – First prize in Infographic Contest | IEEE Kerala Section
- AISYWC 2018, Mysore –First prize for Student Branch Activities Poster Presentation | CEC
- Special Mention for WIE Poster Presentation – College of Engineering Chengannur
- First prize Activity Contest –Nazeeb Abdulla, LINK
- College of Engineering, Karunagappally – R10 Exemplary SB
- College of Engineering Chengannur – Best IMS Student Chapter (Global)
- Vimal Jyothi Engineering College – IEEE WiE Student Branch Affinity Group of the Year (Global)
- Vimal Jyothi Engineering College IAS Chapter – Outstanding performance International student branch Award 2018
Richard E Merwin Scholar
- Staji Wilson –College of Engineering, Chengannur
- Aarya R Shankar –College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Govind R – College of Engineering, Karunagappally