Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation is an emerging stream that has got both industrial and research significance. Medical practitioners and Engineers are developing new ways to process bio signals using a variety of mathematical tools and algorithms. The course aims to impart a solid foundation in mathematical and signal processing tools on biomedical signals.
- To improve the knowledge of participants in biomedical signal processing and motivate the participants to work with biomedical signals.
- To unfold various research areas under Biomedical Signal Processing and provide opportunity to contact with experts in the related areas.
- Provide sound mathematical and theoretical prerequisites necessary for carry out research in this field.
- Biomedical Signal Processing.
- Linear Algebra for Signal Processing.
- Transform Theory
- Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Medical Image Processing
FACULTY:- Eminent Professors from reputed Engineering colleges and Medical colleges and experienced
engineers from Industrial organizations shall be delivering lectures.
ELIGIBILITY:- The program is open to faculty member of AICTE approved engineering colleges, Ph.D.
scholars, PG Scholars and Personnel from Industries.
- Faculty members, Ph.D. scholars and Personnel from Industries: Rs.2000/-
- PG scholars: Rs.1500/- (Copy of Valid College ID card is required with the application)
Selected candidates will be intimated through email. They may confirm their participation by paying the fee
either through NEFT (“CONTINUING EDUCATION CELL DEPT OF AEI”, Account No.6232000100003739,
IFSC: PUNB0623200, PNB, Thrikkanapuram) or by sending a DD in favor of “CONTINUING EDUCATION
CELL DEPT OF AEI” payable at Kuttippuram.
ACCOMMODATION:- Accommodation shall be arranged for outstation participants on prior request.
LOGISTICS:- The college is located at Thrikkanapuram, 2km south of Kuttippuram Railway station on the
Kuttippuram-Trichur state highway. The nearest Airport is at Karippur, 50 kms away from the college.
Last date of receipt of Application: 14/11/2015