IEEE Asia-Pacific (R10) Student Activities Committee has taken the initiative to organise IEEE Region 10 Blog, Tweet, Facebook and Video Competition as part of its activities. A participant can submit his/her entry as a blog, video, tweet or Facebook status update and winners will be decided according to predefined rules.
Important Competition Dates:
1. Invitation for the entries October 22, 2014
2. Close of competition November 20, 2014
3. Announcement of Results November 30, 2014
Eligibility & Procedure:
Participant has to compete individually. Individual must be a standing IEEE student member or a graduate student member in Region 10 at the time their entry is submitted. After submission of entry (Blog, Tweet, Facebook, Video), participants shouldn’t do any changes.
1. Contestant should be a standing IEEE Student member or a Graduate Student member.
2. An individual can submit only one entry per category.
3. Visit http://region10sac.fluidreview.com to submit an entry for Blog, Tweet or Video Contest
4. If it is a blog, then upload the article anywhere accessible on internet and submit a link. Sharing the blog on Facebook / Twitter will be a plus point. Please use the Hashtag #IEEER10BVFT2014
5. If it is a video, then upload the video on youtube and submit a link. Sharing the video on Facebook / Twitter will be a plus point. Please use the Hashtag # IEEER10BTFV2014
6. If it is a Tweet, then Tweet about it and submit the tweet link on above link. Please use the Hashtag # IEEER10BTFV2014
7. If it is a Facebook status update, then submit the Facebook status update link on above link. Please use the Hashtag # IEEER10BTFV2014
8. Rules for IEEE Blog, Tweet and Video Competition: http://www.r10sac.org/documents/BlogTweetFacebookVideoCompetition2014/rules.pdf
9. For queries please contact RSAC Om Perkash at email@example.com or RSR Pasan Pethiyagode at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner of the Video Competition: $400 , Runner up of the Video Competition: $300
- Winner of the Blog competition: $400, Runner up of the Blog competition: $200
- Winner of Tweet Competition: $300 , Runner up of the Tweet Competition: $200
- Winner of Facebook Competition: $300, Runner up of the Facebook Competition: $200