- Sanitation Challenge
- Railway Toilets.
- Sanitation During Natural Disasters.
- Safe Drinking Water
- Garbage Disposal
- Toilets in Long distance Bus
- More number of public toilets
- Proper toilet facilities during big events.
In phase 1, Participants are requested to submit their abstracts.The abstracts will be screened by experts from the IEEE Technical team. The selected students will be intimated.
In phase 2, Selected participants will be given a Webinar on project development and IEEE paper writing by experts from IEEE.
In phase 3, The participants selected from phase 1 will be requested to send a detailed IEEE Paper on the proposed idea.
In phase 4, The participants will present their prototype before the panel. (at Kochi, Kerala)
Abstract Submission Deadline: 5th October 2018
Intimation of Selected Abstracts: 10th October 2018
Webinar on Project Development and IEEE Paper Writing: 13th October 2018
Deadline for IEEE Paper Submission: 23rd October 2018
Intimation of Selected Projects: 25th October 2018
Project Presentation: 1st December 2018
Eligibility and Team Requirements
- A Team Shall Contain 3-5 Members
- Students All over India can participate
- At Least one member of the team should hold IEEE Membership
- Student/Graduate Student or Professional Members who are below the age of 25
- Students of different branches and college can form teams.