IEEE Kochi Hub is hosting an online quiz competition based on April edition of IEEE Spectrum. The last date of attempting the competition is June 16th 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE members of any student branch under Kochi Hub can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students from a college can participate in the competition.
- After each editions of the competitions, a rank list of Student Branches along with the top scorers of each SBs will be published.
- In case of a tie inside an SB, the SB is required to conduct a tie breaker rapid fire quiz based on the spectrum.
- The total points of a Student Branch will be the total points scored by members of a Student Branch.
- Consistent performers and SBs will be felicitated.
- You should have done a thorough reading of the April edition of IEEE Spectrum before entering the quiz.
- The duration of the test will be 20 minutes and will consist of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- Get Paid for Your Genetic Data (Page 6)
- Robonaut returns for repairs (Pages 7-8)
- Next Gen display (Pages 9-10)
- Sensor network monitors 1400 km canal (Pages 10-11)
- Tools & Toys: Big Sound From Small Speakers (Page 19)
- Swarm Electrification (Page 21)
- Wi-Fi vs IoT(Page 22)
- Crossing The Atlantic (Page 23)
- Top 10 Tech Cars : 2018 (Pages 30-41)
- Quantum Computing: Both Here and Not Here (Pages 42-47)
If you have read and understood all the above Rules and regulations, then you can take the quiz here. http://hck.re/ikhswae1
You can download IEEE Spectrum April Edition here. http://bit.ly/spectrumapril