IEEE Kochi Hub is hosting an online quiz competition based on February edition of IEEE Spectrum. The last date of attempting the competition is April 3rd 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE members of any student branch under Kochi Hub can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students from a college can participate in the competition.
- After each editions of the competitions, a rank list of Student Branches along with the top scorers of each SBs will be published.
- In case of a tie inside an SB, the SB is required to conduct a tie breaker rapid fire quiz based on the spectrum.
- The total points of a Student Branch will be the total points scored by members of a Student Branch.
- Consistent performers and SBs will be felicitated.
- You should have done a thorough reading of the February edition of IEEE Spectrum before entering the quiz.
- The duration of the test will be 20 minutes and will consist of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- Certificates will be provided for top scorers of each student branch
If you have read and understood all the above Rules and regulations, then you can take the quiz here.
Quiz Url : hck.re/k60