IEEE Kochi Hub is hosting an online quiz competition based on March edition of IEEE Spectrum. The last date of attempting the competition is May 14th 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE members of any student branch under Kochi Hub can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students from a college can participate in the competition.
- After each editions of the competitions, a rank list of Student Branches along with the top scorers of each SBs will be published.
- In case of a tie inside an SB, the SB is required to conduct a tie breaker rapid fire quiz based on the spectrum.
- The total points of a Student Branch will be the total points scored by members of a Student Branch.
- Consistent performers and SBs will be felicitated.
- You should have done a thorough reading of the February edition of IEEE Spectrum before entering the quiz.
- The duration of the test will be 20 minutes and will consist of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- TVs Quantum Dot Future pg 28-33
- Building a Safer, Denser Lithium-ion Battery(pages 34-39)
- Driving Tests for Self Driving Cars (pages 42-45)
- Ancient Statues Digitally Reconstructed, Return To Mogul (page 7-8)
- Ferroelectric Transistors :The Ultra low Power Solution? (Page10-11)
- Resources (page19-20)
- The Legal Hazards Of VR And AR (page 21)
If you have read and understood all the above Rules and regulations, then you can take the quiz here. http://hck.re/ikhswme1
You can download IEEE Spectrum March Edition here. http://bit.ly/spectrummarch