IEEE Kochi Hub is hosting an online quiz competition based on April edition of IEEE Spectrum. The last date for attempting the competition is July 16th 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE members of any student branch under Kochi Hub can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students from a college can participate in the competition.
- After each editions of the competitions, a rank list of Student Branches along with the top scorers of each SBs will be published.
- In case of a tie inside an SB, the SB is required to conduct a tiebreaker rapid fire quiz based on the spectrum.
- The total points of a Student Branch will be the total points scored by members of a Student Branch.
- Consistent performers and SBs will be felicitated.
- You should have done a thorough reading of the may edition of IEEE Spectrum before entering the quiz.
- Move Over, Moore’s Law. Make Way for Huang’s Law (Page 7)
- Spying deadly chemicals from 30 meters (Pages 9 – 10)
- Oil states try to turn sunlight into freshwater (Pages 11 – 12)
- The digital fingerprints of brain disorders (Pages 12 – 13)
- Forging voices and faces (Pages 14 – 15)
- Acoustic levitation making things float with Ultrasound (Pages 19-20)
- What you need to know about Europe’s data privacy rules (Page 21)
- How to IoT (Page 24)
- Tesla files his patent for electric motor (Page 24)
- Electric blue skies (Pages 26 – 29)
- Rebuilding Puerto Rico’s Grid (Pages 30 – 38)
If you have read and understood all the above Rules and regulations, then you can take the quiz here. http://hck.re/ikhswae11
You can download IEEE Spectrum April Edition here. http://bit.ly/spectrummay