IEEE Kochi Hub Spectrum War
IEEE Kochi Hub is hosting an online quiz competition based on October edition of IEEE Spectrum. The last date for attempting the competition is October 31th 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE members of any student branch under Kochi Hub can participate in the competition.
- Any number of students from a college can participate in the competition.
- After each edition of the competitions, a rank list of Student Branches along with the top scorers of each SBs will be published.
- In case of a tie inside an SB, the SB is required to conduct a tiebreaker rapid-fire quiz based on the spectrum.
- The total points of a Student Branch will be the total points scored by members of a Student Branch.
- Consistent performers and SBs will be felicitated.
- You should have done a thorough reading of the October edition of IEEE Spectrum before entering the quiz.
- The duration of the test will be 20 minutes and will consist of 15 Multiple Choice questions.
- New satellites rely on 3D-Printed Parts ( Page 7)
- Utilities tighten control of power lines ( Page 9)
- Iceland welcomes delivery drones (Page 12)
- Red light, Green light – No light (Page 24)
- Saving software from Oblivion (Page 36)
- The great soviet software hack (Page 42)
If you have read and understood all the above Rules and regulations, then you can take the quiz here: http://hck.re/ikhswoe
You can download IEEE Spectrum October Edition here: http://bit.ly/spectrumoctober