February 28th is Internationally celebrated as Science Day. To convey the importance of this day, the student community of IEEE Kerala Section decided to conduct a series of events related to science, creating awareness about the day and how the day was declared as Science Day.
Various technical events , conferences and competitions were conducted in SB’s across Kerala. The event focused to develop the technical skills of the student in a comprehensive and effective way through various hands on session. The event became a huge success in a short span of time with active participation of student members in their own SB’s.
- Each Hub was given their own space to carry forth the Science Week in their HUB’s
- It was mandatory for the SB’s to conduct events related to Science
- Awareness session on the importance of Science day and how it got to be celebrated as Science day was made mandatory
- Tech Talks, Debates, Competitions etc were encouraged
- Able to conduct events related to science
- Made awareness about Science Day
- Active participation of nearly every Student Branch of IEEE Kerala Section
- A total of 80+ events were conducted.