“Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it.“
– Michael B. Kitson
IEEE LINK is organizing an Awards Awareness Session to instruct students and interested applicants of the best practices that are to be followed while applying for the prestigious IEEE Student Awards – 2021.
The sessions will be led by phenomenal speakers who have been previously honored with several IEEE Awards.
1. Larry K. Wilson Regional Student Activities Award
2. IEEE Regional Exemplary Student Branch Award
3. The Darrel Chong Student Activity Award
4. IEEE Outstanding Branch Counselor and Branch Chapter Advisor Award
5. IEEE Student Branch Website Contest
Dates: 19th March 2021 to 21st March 2021 (2 sessions a day covering each award)